Tuesday, August 01, 2017

New Sponsor: Early Retirement Extreme

Many of you may already know of Jacob Fisker of Early Retirement Extreme.  He was kind enough to take an intellectual/professional interest in my works, as well as promote them to his audience.  In kind I wanted to promote his work to my audience as I believe you will not only have an interest in it, but would benefit from it as well.

His flagship book has the same name as his site "Early Retirement Extreme" and after perusing it, it is a VERY thorough and detailed mathematical work on how to retire early

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/145360121X/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=captaicapit0b-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=145360121X&linkId=207b00ac42eeea3ea4915cfa24a5d612

I know many of you have already read "Poor Richard's Retirement," but if you wanted something more detailed and hand-holding, I'd recommend picking up his book.

No comments: