Saturday, March 14, 2015

Gen X Moms - Doe Eyes of YouTube

In my previous podcast there was a segment where I warn younger generations (Millinneals) that my generation (Gen X) never really matured or grew up.  And that if you operate from the logical, but highly flawed premise that "older people know what they're talking about" then you are in for a world of hurt, much like my generation was when we assumed the Baby Boomers knew what they were talking about when they were in their 40's and 50's.

Of course, this tangentially touches on a concern I always have running in the back of my mind.  Namely, that the wisdom and life experiences I have may become obsoleted or moot as society changes.  Ergo, the wisdom I got through living in the 80's and 90's, may not apply to younger people of the 00's and 10's.

Thankfully, (or sadly depending on how you look at it) it seems the advice us "elder brothers" of Gen X is needed now more than ever, because things have not changed, let alone improved as Gen X has taken over.  Matter of fact they've gotten worse.  And this video shows it.

I wanted to highlight "Doe Eyes" because this is a woman that is in my generation and you can tell at one time she was the hottie girl in her school through her 20's.  But what should be blindingly clear, as well as outright scary, is how this full grown woman, who is a mother, is still acting like a 15 year old child.

And this is the threat and the problem that I cannot emphasize enough to younger generations. 

Because she is older she not only thinks she can dispense advice to younger generations, but you younger kids out there are predisposed to believe her simply because she's an "elder."  Young men are going to listen to her advice, assume it's correct because "she's an adult," and waste an estimated 2 decades pursuing a flawed chick-getting-strategy.  The result will not just be failure, but frustration, mental stress, confusion, and insanity.

Thankfully, however, that's why you have the Red Pill/Manosphere/internet community.

Roosh was the original discoverer of the video and has since sent traffic there.  I am retweeting it and addressing it as well.  And I'm sure you will share and downvote this veritable and arrogant cunt's video (since she has taken comments down).  Whatever it is, we owe it to out younger boys and girls out there to identify, highlight, expose and destroy such propaganda and lies so that they may not be misled by frauds like Doe Eyes, and may have better, saner lives that are based in reality.

Post post - somebody pointed out the kid wrote a girl a poem and that this was viewed as a "bad" thing.  Ladies, if you wonder "why don't men do nice things like write poems anymore," there's your answer.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the video. Is she wearing braces? I mean, not only does she act 15, she's literally 15!

'Reality' Doug said...

Dear Boyz,

My daughter is in the alpha fucks stage, for the next ten or fifteen years. She might get back to you without government force if you're obedient and behave.

Sincerely,

Another Broad Who Takes All the Relative Power (at Your Expense) She Can Get

P.S.

Stop treating my daughter like a person. That never creams her panties. I should know.

Corey Graham said...

"But what should be blindingly clear, as well as outright scary, is how this full grown woman, who is a mother, is still acting like a 15 year old child.

What's even scarier is that she's also a professor. This is the kind of people who are "educating" society's future elites.

SM777 said...

Where is a middle-finger emoticon when you need one?

I could only stand about 30 seconds of that gibberish.

Some folks have waaaaaay too much time on their hands and it shows in how slow they drive (and their youtube videos)!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she blathers on, but dropping the chick who says "No." is the thing to do. Why waste effort on someone who doesn't appreciate you?

Torgo said...

It's too bad, I usually like big female eyes like hers, as long as she is doing something with her mouth besides nagging.

In any case, I will serve as a happy MGTOW example for my nephew, and I'll let him know that for cats and women, it's always best to let them come to you.

Anonymous said...

It is sad for a hot woman like her, with a ton of advantages in life, to turn out to be a stupid, selfish and ignorant old person.

Her hotness could have help her achieve great things, yet in this case it was just wasted.

Anonymous said...

She looks like one of those painted Keane children. Where is her husband is what I want to know. In my country, women who behave like that get slapped across the face or flat out told to shut up and go back to the kitchen. I thought "A woman's work is never done"...she still has time to put up a Youtube video pontificating about her daughter's life? Pathetic!

BlogDog said...

Comments are disabled. Coward. And, coward, orthodontia is your friend.

Anonymous said...

I stopped watching when she said "My daughter is beautiful ..."

With your genetic contribution, I don't think so Darling ...

Delusional barely covers it.

Phil B

Unknown said...

There are kids who listen to her??? Those doe eyes look flat out crazy. Then again, I might see it different because I am 39.