Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cappy's "Retirement Planning in 10 Minutes"

You don't need a Masters in Finance to plan for retirement.  You just need this 10 minute video the ole Captain put together with sweat, tears, toil, care, and love.



Also, yes, I am aware the whole video is MORE than 10 minutes, but the actual lecture is under 10.

Regardless, please feel free to forward this if you find it helpful. I'll be using YouTube to create higher quality videos this year as a platform to launch the next book.

3 comments:

Atlanta Man said...

This is the most useful thing I have seen on the manosphere so far. Thank you for this post.

Atlanta Man said...

This is the most useful thing I have seen on the manosphere so far. Thank you for this post.

leeholsen said...

good, but I would add to save like nobody else, because the days of raises and the usa being the place to get ahead are about over with globalization and the govt giving up every advantage faster than a drunk coed.

my key is SWR. once my savings cross my annual SW adjusted for inflation on an 85 year lifespan, I'm retired and the country can go to hell(which it seems to be in the process of doing).