Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Captian Might Have Had a Couple

The Captain had Cindi visit him (which if you schmoes would look to your right in the side bar is Cindi advertising his book AHEM AHEM, COUGH COUGH COUGH!) and he took her to Sturgis.

Cindi is a public school teacher and her and I have our expected "disagreements" about whether the little kiddies are best served by the teachers union (despite, may I point out the irony, that I'm actually going to bat for the little runts and she is more or less occasionally regurgitating the same spew the NEA tells her to spew).

Regardless, Cindi is a VERY pretty lady and all you schmoes of the male affiliation should go and buy my book because she endorsing it, otherwise she might get a complex about herself.

But on a serious note, no, Cindi is really going to bat for us and she actually genuinely cares about her students and does her damndest to make sure those little varmints learn the three R's.

I just wish I had a 5th grade teacher like here when I was in the 5th grade.




On a side note, the Captain got his first tatoo. It's Kowalski. The penguin from the Penguins of Madagascar. I think it won't be a permanent tattoo on account I got it at the local Little Ceasar's gumball machine.



This is me drunk in Sturgis....because...well...is there any other way to be?

8 comments:

Dave said...

Cindi or Sindi?

dr kill said...

Best wishes, dude. you are the f'n MAN!!1!1!1

EarlW said...

Hoover Dam!!

Hot Sam said...

Cindi is hot.

You didn't ride your rice burner to Sturgis, did you?

Anonymous said...

Either way, she's cute.

And a lot more easy on the eyes than Mrs. Merlet who was built like a 60 year old battle axe.

Oh, what could have been...

Captain Capitalism said...

Hey Colonel,

Yeah, didn't you see the pictures in an earlier post with the buffalo? Natasha drove the car with the gear, I piloted the bike.

My back hurts.

Hot Sam said...

No, I saw the pictures. It was a rhetorical question.

I didn't think they'd allow you to live riding a jap bike to Sturgis, especially a crotch rocket.

I have a Yamaha, mind you, so I'm not criticizing you. Just sayin' I thought it was a Harley/Indian event only. My mistake.

Beautiful agates.

SINdi said...

The only reason the Captain was allowed into Sturgis on a bike that was not a Harley is because I was riding on the back!!!

;)