Thursday, February 21, 2008

I Will Be Writing the Book

I've decided that with this blog, not to mention the score of bloggers I know and are willing to advertise for me, that I will write the book about what I saw behind the scenes of the housing crash during my days in banking simply because I don't need a publisher in that I already have the network by which to publicize it. The sample chapters I sent to publishers I posted here (back track from 3 if you're interested in reading 2 and 1).

However, until my book comes out this is more or less a power point, abbreviated version of what you can expect.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I can't wait. The first three chapters were great and helped me illustrate my points when I explained the whole mortgage/housing mess to my parents. You are the only person so far to break it down to actual conversations between you and your superiors that described every little detail that allowed this whole catastrophe to happen.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'm glad you changed your mind.

Steve Stinson said...

I loved the excerpts from your book when you posted them a while back. Having worked as a bank economist in a risk management function, your experiences hit close to home. I sure hope you get it published.

CapitalBabs said...

I think that sounds like an excellent idea! I will definitely get a copy (and signed if you are obliging). I will even do my absolute best to read it entirely. Although understanding it all will take a bit of work.

Anonymous said...

I will definitely buy it and read it. I love economics books.

Captain Capitalism said...

Glad you're all on board...BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL GOING TO BE PUSHING MY BOOK ON YOUR WEB SITES!!! ;)