Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Trailer Homes

I'm not a big fan of trailer folk. And I don't care how Republican they are or how they have a "Support Our Troops" magnet on their Monte Carlo or Ford F-150 along with their NASCAR paraphernalia, I'd really rather talk to an academian liberal. Seriously, that's how much disdain I have for the Trailer Park People.

Well the Census Bureau has some interesting information. Seems they polled what percent of housing was mobile homes.


Scarily enough some states have mobile homes accounting for nearly 1 in 5 of all homes.

I'd rather hang out at a Dunn Brothers.

1 comment:

Daniel Youd 31 said...

The moral of this obviously is that it's not always as it seems, and am on the verge myself of traveling across the country in a trailer home!
Inter state trailer rental Brisbane