Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wafah Watch

OK, so those of you who have known me in the past month or so, know that I am a big fan of Wafah Dafour (Osama Bin Laden's niece) for obvious reasons. What gets me is this girl has no official site and quite frankly for such a drop dead gorgeous creature with such notoriety, not a lot of press or pictures.

That's why, to do my part to piss off Osama Bin Sheep F#cker and be a patriotic American, I'm officially instituting "Wafah Watch," which actually shouldn't be all that painful to do. Should I happen upon any more pictures of this gorgeous work of art, I will post them here. These are the latest I've come across;

3 comments:

Captain Capitalism said...

Can you just let me have one, sole dream? Just let me think that she's getting her economics degree and plays video games and plans on financing it by modeling sexy lingerie and has a soft spot for Irishmen.

Frank said...

Arcane was right in your other article about her - she's Osama without a beard.

Ahh well, i'd still give it to her.

Libertarian Jason said...

Wow...a chick who can fret a bar chord is always a hottie in my book!